- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack, grated
- 1/2 pound goat cheese crumbled
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 pound Spanish chorizo, grilled and finely diced
- 6 cloves roasted garlic, smashed to a paste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Bring the wine to a simmer in a double boiler. Add the mozzarella and Jack cheese and stir until melted. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes. Place in a fondue pot and serve with flour tortillas and blue corn chips.
Copyright 1999 Bobby Flay. All Rights Reserved.