- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 ripe plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Unroll pie crust onto a large baking sheet.
Warm apricot preserves in the microwave for 30 seconds. Brush preserves all over the crust.
In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix well and spread mixture all over pie crust, to within 1/4-inch of the edges. Top ricotta with plum slices, making slightly overlapping rows. Sprinkle peanuts over top.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crust and peanuts are golden brown.