- 2 pounds new or red potatoes cooked,and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large pot, add the potatoes and enough water to cover.
Add the salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, green onion, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Bacon Ranch Dressing together until well coated. Chill covered for at least 1 hour.
Season with salt to taste and serve garnished with chives and freshly ground pepper.