- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- Salt and pepper
In a strainer rinse the quinoa under running water and drain. Combine the quinoa and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until all the of the water is absorbed. In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the quinoa and mix well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.