Asparagus and Green Beans with Tarragon Lemon Dip
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, (4 sprigs), chopped, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- Few grinds freshly ground black pepper
Cook asparagus spears and green beans in 1-inch of salted boiling water, covered, for 3 or 4 minutes. Drain and cool the vegetables and arrange them on a serving plate. Combine the dip ingredients in a small bowl and garnish with sprigs of parsley and tarragon and set dip along side vegetables on serving dish.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.