- 1 package ladyfingers
- 1 package frozen raspberries, defrosted, 10 ounces
- 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries, a couple of handfuls
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, available in specialty cheese case of supermarket
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Open the ladyfingers and separate them.
Line 4 martini glasses with a single layer of ladyfingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem. Press the cakes down a bit to fit the lines of the glass. Paint the ladyfingers with raspberry juice, liberally. Beat cheese with cream and sugar on low, 2 minutes. Spoon berries, then sweetened mascarpone into glasses. Top glasses off with a cap of the ladyfingers dotted with berry juice and more mixed berries.