- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 10 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Ice cubes
- Vodka, your favorite
- Pickled green beans, for garnish
- Lemon and lime wedges, for garnish
- Cocktail olives stuffed with pimento, for garnish
- Celery sticks, for garnish
In a large pitcher, combine the tomato juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, chopped cilantro, celery salt and lemon juice.
Put a few cubes of ice in glasses. Pour some vodka in the glasses, then fill them with the tomato mixture. Top with your choice of garnishes.