Butter Bean Salad
- 2 cans butter beans, rinsed and drained, 15 ounces each
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/3 palm full
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss to coat beans and vegetables evenly in dressing.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.