- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, a couple of pinches
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice, a couple of pinches
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, eyeball it
- 2 pints butter pecan ice cream
- 1 jar caramel sauce topping for sundaes, any brand
- Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts
Chop honey roasted peanuts by hand or in processor. Reserve.
Remove lid to caramel sauce topping and place in microwave. Microwave the sauce on high 45 seconds to warm it through.
Fill dessert bowls with butter pecan ice cream and top with caramel sauce, whipped cream, chopped nuts and spiced, toasted coconut