Celery and Portobello Salad
- 6 ribs of celery with leafy tops, wiped clean and thinly sliced on an angle
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, wiped clean with damp towel
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley , half a bunch
- 1 cup arugula leaves, chopped
- 1 cup torn or shredded basil leaves, about 20 leaves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- Chunk of Parmigiano-Reggiano, for shavings
Combine salad ingredients and dress with lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and top salad with shavings of cheese made with a vegetable peeler.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.