Cilantro Pesto Pasta
- 1 clove garlic, cracked away from the skin
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 ounces, about 1/2 cup, macadamia nuts
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup evoo -- extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, eyeball it in palm of your hand
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked to al dente, 1/2 cup pasta water reserved
Place first 8 ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until smooth, then add the pasta water. Toss with hot pasta, adjust seasonings, then serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.