Corn Muffins with Bacon Bits and Cheddar Cheese
- A drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 box corn muffin mix plus ingredients according to package directions to make 1 batch muffins
- 1 rounded teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 3 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1/3 pound brick sharp yellow Cheddar, chopped into 1/4-inch dice
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to muffin mix package directions.
Prepare the muffin mix and muffin tin to package directions. Stir in paprika, chives, chopped cheese and crisp bacon bits. Fill muffin tins and bake until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray, 2008