- 1 1/2 cups all natural apple sauce
- 1/2 cup good quality whole berry cranberry sauce (recommended: Ocean Spray)
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 pints French vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
For dessert, warm the apple and cranberry sauces in microwave or in a small pot over low heat and season with cinnamon and orange zest. Place a little cranapple sauce in the bottom of a sundae dish, top with 2 scoops ice cream, more sauce and whipped cream, garnish with chopped pecans.