- 3 ripe Haas avocados, halved, pitted and scooped from skin with spoon
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Serrano ham, proscuitto may be substituted
- Extra- virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to your taste
Halve each half avocado lengthwise and arrange quartered avocados on a platter. Heat lemon 10 seconds on high in microwave to get the juices flowing. Dress avocados with lemon juice, wrap with ham, then continue to dress with extra virgin olive oil, cilantro and salt and pepper, serve.