- 1 head iceberg lettuce, core removed and lettuce chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- Salt and pepper
Combine lettuce, onions and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup and vinegar. Whisk in extra-virgin olive oil in a slow stream. Stir relish into dressing then pour dressing over salad and toss. Season the salad with salt and pepper and serve.