Garlic Lovers Shrimp
- 12 to 15 cloves garlic, cracked away from skins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 3 turns of the pan
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds, 30 pieces, jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, ask for easy peel shrimps
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Black pepper
- 1 toothpick, optional
Process garlic in food processor to finely chop. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and butter. Add garlic and crushed pepper flakes to oil and butter. Season shrimp with salt and toss to coat. Add shrimp to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, until pink and heads curl to tails. Add black pepper, to your taste. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.