Ginger Lemon Dessert Cups
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- Cold milk, amount depends on brand of pudding, check package directions
- 20 to 24 gingersnap cookies
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 pieces crystallized ginger, finely chopped, for garnish
- Store bought real whipped cream in canister
- 1 lemon, zested
Mix pudding to package directions and let stand 5 minutes. Grind gingersnaps in food processor into crumbs. Remove bowl from processor and take out blade. Add butter to the food processor and stir to moisten the crumbs. Pour crumbs into 4 small glass bowls and press the crumbs up the sides of the bowls, lining each dish with a ginger snap "crust". Add a few slices of strawberries to each bowl. Fill each dish with lemon pudding and top with a few more sliced berries and chopped crystallized ginger. Add a whip cream rosette to each dessert and garnish with lemon zest.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.