Green Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 4 to 5 cups chopped romaine or mixed greens of any kind
Place jam in a medium bowl and whisk in vinegar then extra-virgin olive oil. Season the dressing with salt and pepper. Add the strawberries and greens to bowl and toss to coat evenly in dressing.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.