Hearts of Romaine, Palm and Artichoke with Citrus Dijon Dressing
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced 1-inch thick on a bias
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Arrange romaine lettuce, hearts of palm and artichokes on large platter. Combine the marmalade with lemon juice, mustard, season with salt and pepper and whisk in the olive oil slowly. Pour dressing evenly over salad when ready to serve. Garnish with toasted sliced almonds.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Hearts of Palm Fritters with Avocado Dipping Sauce, Hearts of Palm and Stone Crab Salad with Avocado-Buttermilk Dressing, Hearts of Romaine with Spicy Garlic Ranch Dressing, Tuna Salad Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Spinach Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.