- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons honey, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 canister whipped cream
- 1 package (2-ounce pouch) chopped nut topping, available on baking aisle
Peel and slice the banana down the center lengthwise and place in dessert boats or bowls.
Place peanut butter in a small pan and melt gently over low heat.
Scoop vanilla ice cream into bowls or boats on top of bananas, 2 scoops per sundae. Top 1 scoop of ice cream with melted peanut butter sauce, the other with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon, use about 1 tablespoon of honey per dessert. Garnish sundaes with whipped cream and chopped nut topping.