- 3 cups baby arugula
- 4 navel oranges, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 Fresno chile pepper, very thinly sliced with seeds
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves stripped and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Put the arugula on a platter. Arrange the orange slices in overlapping layers over the arugula, allowing some of the leaves to peek through. Scatter the chile pepper, onions and tarragon on top. Drizzle with the EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.