Italian Chef Salad
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 pound hot ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, sliced
- 1/4 pound deli provolone cheese, chopped
- Hot pepper rings, a couple of fork fulls
- Cracked green olives, 1/2 cup
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- A few leaves basil, torn
- Red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons, eyeball it
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients and dress with red wine vinegar, then extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, all to your taste.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.