- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup jarred green olives with pimiento drained very well
- 1 clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 8 slices prosciutto di Parma
- 8 slices Genoa salami
- 8 slices copicolla (hot ham)
- 8 sesame bread sticks
- 8 celery sticks, ribs halved lengthwise, leafy tops intact
Serve these with an assortment of store-bought antipasti such as:
- Roasted red peppers
- Eggplant in extra-virgin olive oil
- Artichoke hearts
- Giardiniera hot vegetable salad
- Marinated mushrooms
Combine cream cheese, ricotta, olives with pimiento and garlic in processor bowl and process until smooth.
To make each horn, place a piece of prosciutto on work surface and spread with a layer of cheese, top that layer with a slice each of Genoa and ham layered next to each other. Spread more cheese over the salami and ham and place a bread stick and a celery stick at 1 end of the meats with ends hanging off to the side. Wrap and roll the meat forming a fancy Italian horn. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Arrange a platter with antipasti and garnish with a pile of Italian horns.