- 2 teaspoons orange marmalade or apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 2 large heads radicchio, shredded (5 to 6 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered lengthwise then thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
Whisk the marmalade or jam together with vinegar and oil, streaming extra-virgin olive oil in. Add shredded radicchio to salad bowl along with peppers and onions. Toss to combine the salad and season the slaw with salt and pepper, to taste.