- 1 medium to large zucchini cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium to large yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed and tops removed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, eyeball it
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
- 16 stems fresh rosemary, 6 to 8-inch lengths
Preheat grill pan over high heat.
Combine zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in a bowl. Dress veggies with lemon, vinegar and oil, salt and pepper. Wet rosemary in a bowl of water for 5 minutes. Thread veggies on rosemary from the bottom of the stems. Fill rosemary stems and place them on the hot grill. Cook 3 or 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving plate.