Meat and Cheese Antipasticks
- 2 pounds Italian "pick-up" sausages such as mini-sopressata, abruzzese, calabrese sticks, see cook's note, or 1 pound chunk Genoa salami cubed into 16 pieces and 1 pound slicing pepperoni, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds provolone, cut into 16 chunks
- 16 pepperoncini, jarred or from bulk bin
- 1 package 8-inch bamboo skewers
- Cook's note: Look for these sausages near deli with pepperoni sticks; each are individually wrapped
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray