- 2 pounds Italian "pick-up" sausages such as mini-sopressata, abruzzese, calabrese sticks, see cook's note, or 1 pound chunk Genoa salami cubed into 16 pieces and 1 pound slicing pepperoni, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds provolone, cut into 16 chunks
- 16 pepperoncini, jarred or from bulk bin
- 1 package 8-inch bamboo skewers
- Cook's note: Look for these sausages near deli with pepperoni sticks; each are individually wrapped
For meat and cheese antipasticks, cube Italian sausages or salami and pepperoni into bite size chunks. Cut provolone into bite size chunks. Skewer meat and cheese and arrange on a platter.