- 4 scoops of ground coffee beans, Columbian or other variety - a coffee scoop is equivalent to a rounded tablespoon
- 1 scoop (rounded tablespoon) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon - eyeball it, plus a sprinkle for garnish
- 4 jiggers (1 ounce shots) coffee liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
- 1 canister whipped cream with spray top
Place coffee, cocoa and cinnamon in a filter for coffee brewing. Make 4 cups of brewed mocha-cinnamon coffee. Pour a shot of coffee liquor in the bottom of a coffee mug. Pour in a serving of brewed mocha-cinnamon Mexican coffee. Top off the mug with a generous swirl of whipped cream and garnish with another sprinkle of cinnamon. Repeat for desired number of mugfuls!
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray