Mexican Zucchini Oven Fries
- 2 medium zucchini cut into 1/4-inch square 3-inch long sticks -- like fries
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1 cup chili sauce or mild taco sauce
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Arrange zucchini on nonstick cookie sheet. Spray zucchini with cooking spray. Combine spices and sprinkle over the zucchini fries. Place in very hot oven and cook 15 to 18 minutes. Serve hot. Top with spoonfuls of chili sauce or taco sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray