- 1 cup mixed cracked good quality olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups giardiniera salad (pickled cauliflower, hot peppers and carrots), drained
- 5 to 6 ribs celery from the heart, chopped
- 1/4 cup soft sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 fresh green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound stick salami, diced
- 1/2 pound thick cut ham, chopped
- 1/2 pound provolone, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Combine olives, giardiniera, celery, sun-dried tomatoes, pepper, onion, salami, ham, and provolone. Dress with vinegar and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and let stand a few minutes before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.