- 1 package ladyfingers
- 3 tablespoons Sherry or orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup raspberry all fruit spread or preserves
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package, 2 ounces, slivered almonds, available on baking aisle
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
Line a clear medium bowl with separated ladyfingers to cover inside of the bowl completely. Gently press fingers together at seams to set. Sprinkle fingers with sherry or orange liqueur. Spread with the fruit spread.
In a second bowl, combine instant vanilla pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk. Pudding will be stiff. Fold in heavy cream until evenly incorporated. Fill bowl with cream pudding and top with almonds and berries.
Trifle is set enough to serve, or may be covered and chilled.