Orange-Sesame Pork Chops with Teriyaki Whole-Wheat Noodles
- 1 pound whole-wheat or whole-grain spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons vegetable or light oil
- 5 boneless pork loin chop 1 1/2-inches thick
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup shelled, frozen edamame
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds or toasted sesame seeds, optional
While pasta cooks, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper and cook 6 minutes on the first side, 4 to 5 on the second. Remove chops to a plate and reserve, cover with foil. Add 3 tablespoons orange marmalade, a couple tablespoons teriyaki sauce and a 1/4 cup of water to the pan, bring the sauce to a bubble and combine 1 minute, stir in sesame oil remove from heat.
While the chop cooks, heat a second skillet with 3 tablespoons oil over medium high heat. Stir-fry the scallions and edamame a couple of minutes. Drain pasta and toss with scallions and edamame and remaining teriyaki sauce, about 1/4 cup. Sprinkle noodles with sesame seeds, if desired.
Slice pork or leave chop whole and top with orange-sesame glaze. Serve teriyaki noodles alongside.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Pork Chops with Peck Seasoning and Charred Peppers, Cold Smoked Maple-Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops, Teriyaki Glazed Pork Chops and BBQ Chicken, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Noodles, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes