Pepper and Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds small potatoes, baby Yukon gold or red skinned potatoes
- 2 ounces, about 3 tablespoons, sliced jarred or canned hot peppers: jalapenos, hot pepper rings, hot cherry peppers, your choice
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- A splash hot pepper juice, from jar or can
- 3 tablespoons cider or wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Chunk up the potatoes, cutting them into large bite-size pieces and place them in a pot of water. Boil until tender, drain and return back to hot pot to dry them out. Add hot peppers, bell peppers and scallions to potatoes, then dress with a splash of hot pepper juice and vinegar. Toss to combine, then drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil to coat the salad evenly and season with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.