- 2 hearts romaine, chopped
- 1/4 cup whole leaves of fresh herbs, in any combination: parsley, basil, sage -- whatever you have on hand
- 1/4 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, a couple of splashes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Combine chopped lettuce with torn leaves of mixed fresh herbs. Add some halved grape tomatoes to your salad for color and toss with vinegar and oil, salt and pepper, to your taste.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.