Root Veggie Salad with Horseradish Dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) sack shredded carrots
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, 2 generous handfuls
- 2 to 3 sprigs dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a salad bowl combine the horseradish, mustard, red wine vinegar and honey. In a slow steady steam add the extra-virgin olive oil and whisk to combine. Add the carrots, radishes, dill and parsley, toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, toss again and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.