Spinach and Artichoke Salad
- 3/4 pound, 4 to 5 cups, baby spinach, packed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- A handful shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano
Combine spinach and artichokes. Place garlic, lemon zest and juice in small dish and add vinegar. Let it stand 5 minutes then whisk in extra-virgin olive oil. Pour oil and vinegar dressing over salad and toss to combine. Season the salad with salt and pepper, to your taste. Top the salad with cheese then serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Super Food Spinach Salad with Pomegranate-Glazed Walnuts, Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries, Walnuts and Pomegranate Vinaigrette, Spinach, Strawberry, and Hearts of Palm Salad, Baked Beans, Roasted Potato Recipes, Caesar Salad Recipes, Ratatouille Recipes, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Cheese Dip Recipes