Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage Patties
- 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken breast
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, Parmigiano-Reggiano or Romano
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 1/3 palm full
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper, 1/3 palm full
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, eyeball it
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
Mix chicken with garlic, parsley, cheese, fennel seeds, pepper, and salt. Form 6 large, thin patties, 4 to 5 inches, or 12 small patties, 2 to 3 inches. Preheat a large, nonstick skillet and fry sausage in extra-virgin olive oil, 3 or 4 minutes on each side over medium to medium- high heat.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Spicy Sausage, Chicken and Bean Pot, Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Sausage Balls, Tomato-Basil Sauce, Cacio e Pepe Potatoes and Roast Broccolini, Chicken, Sausage, and White Bean Stew, Sausage Casserole Recipes, Antipasti Recipes, Easy Breakfast, Easy Pasta, Easy Lunch, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes