- 4 mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced salad olives with pimento, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tubes refrigerated pizza dough (found on dairy aisle)
- 1 1/2 cups prepared salsa, any variety (I like smoky chipotle salsa)
- 8 ounces smoked cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 pound chorizo, casing removed and sausage thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack (found on dairy aisle)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
Press out 2 pizza shells on 2 cookie sheets. Spread 3/4 cup salsa on each pie and top with each pie with half of the shredded smoked cheese. Top each pie with half the vegetable blend and half of the sliced chorizo. Top with the shredded Monterey Jack and bake the pizzas for 15 minutes, until cheese is golden and toppings tender. Cut pizzas into squares and serve.
var axel = Math.random()+"";
var a = axel * 10000000000000;
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray