- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened in microwave on defrost for 1 minute
- 10 coconut cookies or coconut macaroons, from bulk cookie bins or shelf packaged
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped, plus 6 whole, for garnish
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup or hot fudge sauce, for topping
- 1 package, 2 ounces, chopped salted nut topping, available on baking aisle
Combine softened vanilla ice cream with crumbled macaroons, chopped maraschino cherries and mini semisweet chocolate chips. Spoon mixture into a small, glass, mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until ready to serve dessert.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.