This dessert has 3 Boo favorites in 1 dish.
- 2 pints good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter (recommended: Boo preferred Skippy)
- 1/4-1/3 cup milk or half-and-half, eyeball it
- 1/4 cup honey, eyeball it
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ginger snaps (recommended: Midel brand, Boo liked because they were extra crunchy)
Place ice cream on the counter top to get soft. (Boo always liked hers mushy.)
Place peanut butter, milk or half-and-half and the honey in a small skillet and warm over low heat. Stir until smooth and season the sauce with a little cinnamon. Scoop ice cream into dishes and top with peanut butter sauce and jam the ginger snaps all around the bowl, getting the edges into the ice cream and sauce.