White Bean Salad with Thyme
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped thyme leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 head radicchio lettuce, shredded
- 1 large (1 pound 13-ounce) can, white beans (cannellini), drained well
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
In a skillet, cook olive oil and garlic over moderate heat 2 minutes. Add thyme and radicchio and cook another minute. Add beans and toss with radicchio and garlic to combine. Season beans with salt and pepper. Warm beans through, 2 minutes, then serve. Garnish with extra sprigs of fresh thyme or chopped parsley.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.