- 3/8 cup (6 tablespoons) vegetable oil
- 3/8 diced cup red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 bananas, cut lengthwise
- 3/4 cup walnut halves
- 3/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 cup canned cream of coconut
In a large saute pan, heat vegetable oil to medium high heat. Saute onions and shallots for 1 minute. Add the chicken and saute until almost cooked, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the bananas and walnuts. Remove from the heat and deglaze the pan with bourbon. Add the cream of coconut and simmer for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.