- 1 avocado
- About 2 tablespoons chopped white onions
- About 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- About 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- About 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno chiles
- Lime juice, as desired
Peel the avocados and place in a molcajete (an authentic mayan bowl). Then add the chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, salt, pepper, chiles and lime juice, to taste. Now mix it all together for the ultimate guacamole experience.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.