- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- About 1/2 cup grated Oaxaca cheese
- 2 grilled tortillas
- About 1/4 cup grilled tomatillos
- About 1/4 cup black beans, heated in a saucepan on the grill
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce with chipotle
- 1 tablespoon cream of cilantro
In a large medium skillet over medium-high heat, add the butter. Once melted, add the 2 eggs and scramble with Oaxaca cheese. Once the tortillas, tomatillos and beans are cooked, place them on plate next to the guacamole. Then place the scrambled eggs on the plate and pour the tomato sauce with chipolte on top of the eggs. Now pour the cream of cilantro on top of the sauce and you are ready for your Nuevo Huevos Rancheritos!
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.