- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, halved
- 1/2-ounce prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces spinach, stemmed, washed, and dried
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup your favorite salad dressing (recommended: Honey Dijon)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Melt butter in a small saute pan over medium heat and add the sugar. Stir until sugar is melted and remove from heat. Stir in the pecans and transfer the mixture to a baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes until toasted. Lay the prosciutto slices on another baking sheet and bake for 2 to 3 minutes until the prosciutto is crispy. In a large salad bowl, place the spinach, candied pecans, cranberries, and prosciutto. Toss with the dressing and garnish with crumbled feta.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.