Raisin-Caper Salsa Verde
- 1 cup golden raisins, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup washed, salted button capers (regular capers fine if button not available), roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus a pinch grated rind
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Rehydrate raisins by pouring boiling water over them and leave for 1 hour to rehydrate. Drain the raisins and add to the capers and parsley. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Serve with grilled lamb.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.