- 3/4 cup prepared, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- 6 sesame buns, lightly toasted
Preheat the grill or broiler.
In large bowl, combine beef, salad dressing, bread crumbs, onions, salt and pepper and mix with clean hands until well incorporated. Shape the meat mixture into six 1/4 pound patties about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for about 5 minutes on each side for medium well. Serve the burgers on the buns, topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion.