Surprise your guests with the creamiest, most flavorful mashed potatoes ever.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
1. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil, then lower heat to simmer, uncovered for 10-12 minutes or
until potatoes fall apart when pierced with fork.
2. Drain potatoes in a colander and return potatoes to the pot. Mash potatoes until smooth.
3. Stir in Ranch seasoning and sour cream. Serve immediately.