Raspberry Jazz Spinach Salad
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup seeded and finely chopped jalapenos
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts (can be substituted with slivered almond or walnuts)
- Note: Raspberry Jazz can be substituted for the raspberries and jalapenos
Clean and chop the spinach. In a saucepan, add red onion and avocado. Add raspberries, jalapenos, balsamic vinegar, and pine nuts. Stir over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until warm. Pour the warmed mixture over the spinach leaves, toss, and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.