Red and Green Salad
- 1 sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide pieces
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wide pieces
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 small bunch arugula, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Combine sweet peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots and arugula in a medium-size bowl. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over vegetables, tossing to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.